Wednesday, October 7

ich verstehe nicht, octobie

it's been a long time, huh?
hisashiburi dana :D

well i've got my report last friday, i guess??
not bad, better than 7th grade, but not good also ;)
maybe well i started to like math, a little

and this october is full of problems
i don't know why but people said judgement day is coming
the satans that come to bother human-being are greater than before
wow, be careful everyone

but still too many problems will kill me someday
many people only see the great side of me,
happy cheery lol-er and everything
but actually i envy them
and i hate those hypers bcause they think their
problems are special, unique, and only they who suffered that much
o REALLY?

don't judge, i'm short-temper ya' know

ich verstehe nicht :'(

oh and guess what now my feet are full of pain :D
one part swelled, and my left knee is err ==
well i fell down on tuesday and it left a great scar
which consists many little scratches ha-ha

and yeah rite now i like listening to mihimaru gt
this octobie, my favorite rain pours down, with flood of problems
listening to music is a simple treatment, but the effects are great :]
and i like fly by monkey majik too
it brings me back from my sadness
thanks to wina who gave it to me xDD

i hope everything will be alright
when everyone feels down, i'll feel the same too
maybe...silence treatment is the best?

No comments:

Post a Comment