Friday, August 21

iPod

my lovely iPod video
that i used to listen more than a dozen songs there a day
was..well maybe broken

actually something wrong happened with my iTunes
it won't sync with my iPod
and suddenly my iPod was empty
i was so panic
two days in a row i woke up til 12 AM
waiting for my synchronizing iPod
but nothing happened

i wanna cry, i do
it feels so sad
like my 3230 handphone
my iPod is one of my precious gadgets
i treasured my gadget-stuffies
idk why, but if something bad happened to them
even tho i want the newer version, still i can't let it go

i hope my iPod will be alright
the worst thing is,
i can't watch KHR tomorrow!!
and tomorrow will be Fon! :'(
can guess how sad i am ==

so for awhile, i have to use my PSP
no music for 10 hours successfully killing me

No comments:

Post a Comment