Friday, July 31

open house

today Saint Ursula held an open house!!
and, i did the last project for choir-girls :/

kinda happy, but sad too :'(

and on Wednesday, when we practiced for the first time
the trainer mistaken me as Pingkan (what the?!)
and when my friends shouted that Pingkan sat very far from me
he pointed at me and said "then, WHAT is that?"

shoot!

did he see me as a "thing"?
i mean not a living thing bcause he said WHAT is that

and maybe he felt guilty so he called me again and again
like when the voices turned weird and i didn't do anything,
he blamed me

well that's the worst!!

and on friday
the choir was err..failed
and he blamed me again
even though he did that to tease me but i was really mad

and today the choir made a great job
even they didn't show cosplay bcause of choir

and tessa made a mistake
when everybody raised their hands
she did not!!

she was so embarrassing
bcause an old man laughed at her LOL :D

No comments:

Post a Comment